GSH is a proven leader in the Disaster Relief industry. Barbara Stokes, CEO, and Scott Stokes, COO, along with senior management have over thirty years of combined experience in Disaster Relief and in government contracting. Over those years, GSH has been able to apply our innovative techniques and quality of processes to provide a variety of solutions for our customers.
Our past projects have included:
- Private Sector: Complete Turn-Key, Engineering, land planning, and installation of all underground utilities, on-site construction and installation of structures. Completed 262 Commercial and Residential Structures.
- U.S. Navy: Build UL-Rated Level 8 Bullet Resistant Modular Guard Shacks
- Private Sector: Complete Turn-Key, Land planning (best use and design), engineered, coordinated and installed all utilities, delivery and all on-site construction and installation of modular structures near Mississippi State University.
- Private Sector: Designed and manufactured student housing in Mississippi.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers: Mitigated land with Mobile branch for complete turn-key residential development.
- U.S. Navy: Designed, engineered and built 82 security gates.
- U.S. Army: Designed and supplied under ground utilities for training.
- U.S. Air Force: Engineered, designed and built and installed 12 Structures.
- U.S. Army: Designed, engineered and built security Bollards.
- FEMA: Hundreds of homes to support FEMA's disaster housing mission.
- U.S. Air Force: Designed, Engineered custom shelving for thousands of pounds of equipment for underground utilities.