About GSH of Alabama
- Our state of the art manufacturing facility is located in Alabama. We design, build, deliver and offer on-site construction of mobile and modular commercial and residential structures throughout North America.
- GSH of Alabama is an Experienced Company with in-house services to provide complete turn-key solutions.
- GSH offers in-house project management leadership and independent engineering with over 30 years in the overall planning, foundation, development, installation, and inspection of commercial and residential structures.
- Navy: Built UL rated Level 8 bullet resistant modular guard shacks.
- Private Sector: Complete Turn-Key, Engineering, land planning, and installation of all underground utilities, on-site construction and installation of structures. Completed 262 Commercial and Residential Structures.
- Private Sector: Complete Turn-Key, Land planning (best use and design), engineered, coordinated and installed all utilities, delivery and all on-site construction and installation of modular structures near Mississippi State University.
- Private Sector: Designed and manufactured student housing in Mississippi.
- Mitigated land with Corp or Engineering Mobile for complete turn-key residential development.
- Navy: Designed, engineered and built 82 security gates.
- Army: Designed and supplied under ground utilities for training.
- U.S. Air Force: Engineered, designed and built and installed 12 Structures.
- U S Army: Designed, engineered and built security Bollards.
- FEMA: 125 Disaster homes to support disaster housing mission for FEMA.
- U.S. Air Force: Designed, Engineered custom shelving for thousands of pounds of equipment for underground utilities.
- Client Contact information furnished upon request.
- Land planning, infrastructure, utility and foundations services provided, and project management services.
- Structural and Civil Engineering services, meeting IRC, IBC and other state and federal standards within the construction industry.
- Architecture design utilizing AutoCAD 2000 with 3D renderings.
- Production management supervisors (in-house), on staff since 1999.
- Professional Ownership and Management, and site supervisors have been with the company over 30 years.
- Complete on-site utility coordination and installation.
- Information Technology Support and Logistics Modernization Support (specializing in real time support).
- Residential and Commercial builders of manufactured mobile and modular structures.
- Certifications: HUB Zone Firm, Women Owned Small Business, Self-Certified Small Disadvantaged Business, Manufacture of Goods
- NAICS Primary: 321991
- EIN: 26-1501276
- DUNS: 078477065
- CAGE Code: 6SAA9
- Accept Credit and Purchase Cards
Typical deliverables include but are not limited to: Feasibility studies on proposed land, entitlement services, product designs and engineered drawings, engineering analysis, building, installation and third-party inspections of final structures (both commercial and residential). We serve all of our private and government customers with integrity while delivering the very best quality. Our in-house team of professionals delivers and installs all GSH structures. GSH has benefited from the working relationship of American Homestar Corporation (AHC). AHC and GSH have applied to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Mentor Protégé Program to enhance the long term capability of GSH to serve U.S. Government opportunities.
In the News:
To get in touch with GSH of Alabama, contact us using our web form
or call 256-348-4322