GSH is a proven leader in the Disaster Relief industry. Barbara Stokes, CEO, and Scott Stokes, COO, along with senior management have over thirty years of combined experience in Disaster Relief and in government contracting. Over the years, GSH has been able to apply our innovative techniques and quality of processes to provide a variety of solutions for our customers.
Custom Design and Manufacturing
GSH of Alabama designed, engineered and manufactured custom bollards to retrofit into existing sites at Eglin Air Force Base, FL. GSH complied with meticulous security requirements of the SOW to ensure the success of the project, the largest of its kind at Eglin AFB. We built multiple sizes for different applications, applying DOT 3M reflective tape in an appropriate traffic safety pattern.
A few of our past projects have included:
- Private Sector: Complete Turn-Key Development, (including Engineering, Land Planning, Installation of all Underground Utilities, On-Site Construction and Installation of Structures). Completed 262 Commercial and Residential Structures.
- U.S. Navy: Built UL-Rated Level 8 Bullet Resistant Modular Guard Shacks
- Private Sector: Complete Turn-Key Development. GSH designed, manufactured, and installed student housing near Mississippi State University.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers: Mitigated land with Mobile branch for complete turn-key residential development.
- U.S. Navy: Designed, Engineered and Built 82 security gates.
- U.S. Army: Designed and Supplied underground utilities for training.
- U.S. Air Force: Designed, Engineered, Built and Installed 12 Structures.
- U.S. Army: Designed, Engineered and Built Security Bollards.
- FEMA: Built and Delivered hundreds of homes to support FEMA's disaster housing mission.
- U.S. Air Force: Designed and Engineered Custom Shelving for thousands of pounds of equipment for underground utilities.