In Our Homes, Safety is Standard.
GSH of Alabama, LLC builds environmentally friendly, energy-efficient modular homes that are fully customizable. Our innovative technologies provide improved budget accuracy and transparency, minimal imported workforce, and fast build times. In addition, GSH homes enjoy reduced life-cycle costs: lower maintenance and energy costs and insurance premiums.
Most importantly, our homes are safe. With an automated fire suppression system, hurricane-rated structural integrity, and mold, pest and mildew resistance, our homes are designed to keep families safe and comfortable inside.
Combined with our corporate strength and unique resources, GSH's team of experts brings a diverse range of skills to the table, allowing us to develop custom solutions to meet your most difficult challenges head on. From Engineering, to Fleet Maintenance, to Logistics and Warehousing, we have you covered every step of the way.
Other In-House Capabilities and Resources Include:
- Full Development Project Management Team
- Feasibility Studies, Analysis, Land Planning, Infrastructure, Utility and Foundations Services
- Structural and Civil Engineering Services Team (meeting IRC, IBC and other state and federal standards).
- Architecture and Product Design/Engineering Team (utilizing AutoCAD with 3D renderings).
- Experienced Production Management Supervisors (on staff since company's founding).
- Professional Ownership and Management
- Experienced Site Supervisors (over thirty years of experience).
- Complete On-Site Utility Coordination and Installation.
- Information Technology Support and Logistics Modernization (specializing in Real Time Support).
- Residential and Commercial builders of manufactured Mobile and Modular Structures.
- Professional Structure Delivery and Installation Team
- Third Party Structure Deliveries, Installations, and Inspections
If you're ready to see what the power of partnering with GSH can do for your mission or project, please contact us.